Thursday, February 27, 2014

class 5 assignment 5

Body's image and the photoshop effects.

Who I am, who I feel I am, and who I think I am, in my perception, is who we really are.
Occasionally, we feel certain ways, about one's self, and this results into who we think that self is in our day to day lives. Some people feel comfortable underneath there skin, but can not really express that on the outside.

In cases where people live everyday with tough illness, life lasting illnesses, most times live in fear to express themselves. Magic Johnson is one of my favorite examples, of people who live comfortable in and outside there skins.

Another one will be superstars or celebrities live in our day to day lives, would not want to go past a certain weight or size. And if they did, they would rather have there pics edited.
And that has such a huge impact on our young generation .

My personal message to our generation will be to live who we are, not who we think we can be.
Not the perfect lie, which is a being photoshop.
 Below is a video that I came across on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUb5PZHcovA

No comments:

Post a Comment